[Dixielandjazz] The Downfall of the music industry.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 12:00:20 PDT 2006

True Andy:   the new kids on the block keep proving that every day,
what sounds bad or terrible to us may sound good to our grandkids, I
recall hearing from my parents and many guys our age that Rock and Roll
 music would not last at all.

Now we have a big old Rock & Roll Hall of fame,   Anybody know where
the Dixieland Hall of Fame is  ??

of yeah that little toilet in the French Quarter called affectionately
and reverently "Preservation Hall"

The mecca and icon of our wonderful music.   A real inspiration to
future generations of want to be working musicians,

I wanna grow up and Play Preservation Hall to 35 people in the audience
at $2.50 a seat.

It is high time for a Face LIft for Traditional Music folks and if we
don't do it who will ?

Some of us are out there trying every day, and guess what we are
getting great results all over the world and the audiences are getting
younger and larger and enthusiastic again now go find some to put your
bands in front of.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins