[Dixielandjazz] The Downfall of the music industry.

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Mon Oct 2 06:57:35 PDT 2006

Steve,

> What is hysterical is how bad Yellow Thunder Woman's music is. When we
add
> that to the context of her rant, it is easy to see why they are trying
> give their music away free. Trouble is, like any "give away" marketing
ploy,
> giving away bad music free only hastens its demise.
>
> Take a look at their web site and hear some of their "art".

Interestingly I stumbled across their web site only last Friday. Whilst it
is definitely not MKOM (or "Art"), I think you'd be surprised how many
people like it. I found their site because it was linked to from a
friends web site, a friend who plays a bit of jazz flugel horn.

So don't dismiss it too quickly. You might find it will be next years
lift music :-)

Andy Ling