[Dixielandjazz] Bonerama

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri Nov 17 18:31:38 PST 2006

I have been trying to get Bonerama over here for years.  I have pitched
them to the festivals in which I am somewhat involved.  Alas, no takers.

This last summer, they played the festival in Marciac and they killed
'em.  They were the talk of France overnight.  Watch out, their price
tag is sure to rise as their popularity does.  I still have not seen
them live, but their recordings are just fantastic.

All the best, Gary