[Dixielandjazz] Coda on Love For Sale

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Nov 16 07:59:43 PST 2006

The sheet music in the 100th Anniv. Cole Porter book has an 8-bar
what-looks-to-be a tag after the 16 bar melody section after the bridge:
Tune is in Bb.

[bar 16 of melody Bbm7//|]

Gm7b5///   Eb7///   Ebm7///   F+///
Edim///    Cm7b5///   Bb///   / |||

This is included in the repeat of the whole chorus.

I don't have a lead sheet of the tune--gotta listen to [old] records
before I decide whether or not to do it.

--Sheik