[Dixielandjazz] Liability Insurance

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Tue Nov 14 14:00:13 PST 2006

This is crazy and an example of how the liability and claim culture
in the U.S.A. has developed.
In Europe we don't know what you are talking about.
If there is a liability question it only is there when you
do something completely wrong like destroying the
hall your're playing in or shoot the employer, and even then:
no financial consequenses, only fines or jail.
I like the U.S.A., but your sue-system has gotten out of hand and is
unreal. I.m.o it's just a scam to feed laywers and insurance companies.
Get real!

Cees van den Heuvel
http://www.revivaljassband.nl