[Dixielandjazz] The wave of the future was IPods, MP3s and CD

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:36:33 PST 2006

Hi Steve,

You wrote:

>Hard to believe you mean that. Chain pulling?

Sure!  But it's a gentle pull. Wish I had a buck for every time somebody
yanked mine.

By the way, do you have a CD player? An audio cassette player? An LP
turntable? If you have all or any of these things then why is an mp3 player
any different?

If you don't have any of these things then what do you play the Glenn Gould
Goldberg Variations on?