[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter. Movie Star? Washboard players on screen.

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 12:07:25 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/12/2006 1:27:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
verbose at daktel.com writes:

The  washboard player, called "Security" in the movie, was a slick,
handsome  dude with lots of shiny, black hair and a gentle touch on the
washboard.  This movie was made some time ago, so is it possible the part
of the  German/American snitch conversant with the washboard may have
been Bill  Gunter in his younger days, or does someone on the list know
the name of  that actor? I missed the credits, but he looked  familiar.

I actually enjoy the Ocarina, Sweet Potato, in that  movie. They have the guy
playing it as rather off, crazy, about to blow.  Lol

Jazz  Hugs

Judie