[Dixielandjazz] Actor Identified. Not Bill Plus Pandora-again

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Sun Nov 12 11:58:18 PST 2006

OK. The player of the washboard in Stalag 17 has been definitively
identified by Hal I believe as Peter Graves and I can now see the reason
he looked familiar to me. NOT because of my attending many Boondockers
sessions.  What a shame. I may have to now check out Bill's revelation
as to what movie he WAS in. Sans washboard I am sure, unless his job was
as a grip taking care of the minimal laundry for the actresses?  Richard
Chamberlien sounded like a good guess too for Stalag 17. I know the IMDB
and should have checked it. Thanks Hal.

In a private email Bill reveled that he had checked www.pandora.com and
they wanted $25 (a month?) for their FREE version or service. That does
not make sense as I have been listening to it entirely FREE for well
over a month now. Maybe two.  They do have an option where if you pay
them so much a month they will guarantee that you will not hear any
commercials. So far I have heard none and I have paid them nothing.
Give it a try and read all the offers.  Bill also claimed to have heard
NO free samples. That is the first thing you should get. I did.

Mad Dawg