[Dixielandjazz] Interesting Sheet music Titles

Audrey Van Dyke audrey at callitmusic.com
Sun Nov 12 10:42:48 PST 2006

Sorry - I misspoke in my last email and did not make it clear that I was
offering copies of the music titles I mentioned, not the originals. This
is the most interesting of the sheet music I picked up this past year of
collecting early jazz and blues, and misc top composers, funny titles,
topical subjects, and great covers from that era.  Made a master copy of
a hundred tunes or so a few weeks ago, and now have several extra sets
available for anyone who likes browsing through such things.  This is no
charge - send me your address and I'll send out a set sometime in the
next month.  Ir if a lot of people are interested, at least by Christmas.
Audrey Van Dyke