[Dixielandjazz] Mozilla.

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Sun Nov 12 09:05:20 PST 2006

Having cut my teeth on Netscape when I was still gainfully employed, I
hung on to it until recently.  Then I switched to Firefox/Thunderbird
and I LOVE it.  I just downloaded version 2 and it's even better.
Netscape/Firefox started tabbed browsing, which MS Internet Explorer,
just finally got around to employing.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA