[Dixielandjazz] Mozilla.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 11 23:46:57 PST 2006

Off-topic, unless we all remember that we all help each other out on
occasion....

Anyone here solely using Mozilla's Thunderbird (email) and Firefox
(web)?  I recently switched out of sadness that Netscape stopped
functioning on my system, and Microsoft will probably always disgust me.
  So far, I have no complaints.  Any folk on the list in a similar boat?

OKOM relation:  Thunderbird and Firefox resemble titles to early
Armstrong tunes...,
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org