[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 47, Issue 28

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 12:41:29 PST 2006

Listmates,

In the case that I get an Ipod for Christmas, just how easy/difficult is it to put
one's cd library on ? I think I have the needed equipment, a PC with CD player installed.
Any one able to make it a few simple steps? Sorry if someone already did here and I missed it
or lost it.
Marty Nichols
http://myspace.com/freemarty

Message: 2