[Dixielandjazz] new technologies

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 10 12:19:46 PST 2006

> And so it is with the new advances in data storage. Digital Tapes are history. No matter how hard we struggle to preserve the old technologies, it's a losing battle.

Ah.  I was not clear.  I was not saying they peacefully coexist in terms
of "what's the current deal" or "cutting edge", etc.  I simply mean that
as media, per se, they're available.  Hard to find, yes.  But available.
  Radio Shack, at least in some parts, still sells blank 8-tracks,
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org