[Dixielandjazz] new technologies

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 16:59:07 PST 2006

I  trully b'lieve that wud be in Alabama an Jorgeia,  wudn't it Mike?
Where they still come standurd equipmunt in a new Shevy pickup truck,
and a gun rack in the back winder and a case of SKOAL chawin tobaccy
too  :))   Heck-Far I still got mine an itsa klassic now so they tells
me.  I got the speeker mounted outside in the grill wif a mikerphone in
the cab so's I kin make funny noises and talk to the gurls at the
drivein as they walk by to go to the turlet or snak bar.  Tee hee heee
giggle snort  snort. :))   Life is gooder in the Suthurn parts.

Cheers,

Tom-Bob