[Dixielandjazz] mp3 files

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 11:27:44 PST 2006

Hi listmates,

This is just a general question to all of you who are associated with OKOM
bands.

Do any of you have any mp3 files of any tunes you have recorded?

Don't all jump up at the same time, but I'd be interested in hearing from
you, on or off list, and I'd enjoy listening to any mp3 file you might want
to attach to an email to me. In return I'll send you a mp3 file of something
we've done (Cell Block 7, Black Diamond, or the Boondockers).

It's a spiffy way to share our own music with each other.

Bill
jazzboard at hotmail.com