[Dixielandjazz] Question from a jazz vocalist

Eleonor England eleonor.england at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:02:59 PST 2006

Hey Steve!  I am sorry to bug you but I saw your posting online that you
were contacted by a place last yeaqr in Bombay  called Glow Show
entertainment.  I have been talking to them for a few days now and although
it seemed possibly scammy when I got the initial email they have not done
anything that has set me off overtly so I am trying to find info as they
seem, if legit, to have a contract for/on me in Bombay.  I was writing to
see what your dealing with them had been and if you had heard from other
entertainers about them and what you had found out.  I'd sure love to know
and would really appreciate any info you can send my way.  Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Eleonor England
San Diego, CA