[Dixielandjazz] Whew - how much Dixie Chicks can this list take???

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed May 31 18:39:41 PDT 2006

When I was much younger and living in Dallas, Texas, I dated a Dixie Chick.
Although we went to several musical events, I never found out if she
liked Traditional Jazz.

Although many years have gone by, I refuse, out of consideration for her
memory, to discuss "thinking inside or outside the box".

Stan
Stan Brager