[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento JJ and Bloody Mary Party

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sun May 21 14:01:39 PDT 2006

Some of you may have breathed a sigh of relef when I wrote that I had
accidently deleted the pictures I took at last year's Bloody Mary Party.
WELL, thanks to my percistant search on the internet, I was able to find a
program that allowed me to recover those lost pictures. ;-)  I will be
bringing them this year!  BUT PLEASE do not be intimidated and plan to come
to the F2F anyway.  For the right price, I WON'T take your picture this
year!   (Well, at least you won't be aware!)

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX