[Dixielandjazz] www.traditional-jazz.com rebuild

john petters johnpetters at tiscali.co.uk
Sun May 21 12:44:47 PDT 2006

Greetings Everybody,
I am pleased to unleash the completely revamped website and would appreciate
comments, critics and any messages in the new message board. The address is:

www.traditional-jazz.com

The site has needed a thorough overhaul for months and my old friend Dave
Bondy, who is a professional web designer, has made it a lot easier to
navigate.

I expect there may be some bugs, if you find any please let me know.

You can order CDs on line through our Paypal shopping basket.
Up to date gig list is there with details of our Riverboat Shuffles
(Cambridge is coming up on 11th June).

Also the brochure and programme for the Louis Armstrong Festival at South
Downs nr Chichester, Sussex, in September and preliminary details for
Pakefield next March are on the site.

Keep swinging

John Petters

John Petters