[Dixielandjazz] Mostly for Uk readers witha fairly wide taste in music!

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun May 21 08:52:17 PDT 2006

Kaminsky Connection is appearing at a blues/rock/jazz weekend in aid of the
charity MIND (and yes we ARE getting paid in case you were going to ask!)
The other jazz interest comes from Spats Langham who's doing a solo spot in
the acoustic tent.  Spats is appearing late afternoon on Fri  July 21st and
we're on late afternoon on Sat 22nd.

The headline names are Richard Thompson, (first came to prominence with
Fairport Convention)  and Paul Jones and the Blues Band .....

There's a campsite for the intrepid, but the festival is in the Cotswolds
where there's a lot of pub/hotel accommodation within a 20 minute drive in
an area bounded by Burford, Witney and Chipping Norton.  If you're thinking
of coming and would like advice about places to stay,  I'll be happy to
help.

All the details are on the website
www.amf.uk.net

Judy Eames