[Dixielandjazz] Re: woke up this morning

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 10 14:59:52 PDT 2006

>.......... give credit to Martin Mull....... for that one (and I corrected the
lyric a bit.) That was part of the Ukulele Blues.........

Well I woke up this morning and I saw that both cars were gone
Yes I woke up this morning and I saw that both cars were gone
I got so downright angry I through my drink across the lawn!<

Dear David,
I notice that you didn't correct the spelling for 'threw'.
Or do blokes up there use the 'alternative English' given by Uncle Bill G?
I was going to "let it go through to the keeper" (a cricketing term), but
couldn't resist the temptation.
8>).
Kind regards,
Bill.