[Dixielandjazz] RE: woke up this morning

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 08:25:00 PDT 2006

Thanks David, for remembering that it was Martin Mull who did that blues
thingee which I quoted.  I would have mentioned it but I couldn't remember
the name (Martin Mull).

That was a wonderful show . . . something like "Fernwood Tonight" or some
such thing. It was a delightful take-off of all the talk shows.

I like the part where he played "bottle neck"  guitar only the guitar was a
uke and the bottle was his old baby bottle.  Funny stuff!!

Best,

Bill "I guess you had to be there" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com