[Dixielandjazz] Re: Great Cartoons online

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun May 7 10:45:53 PDT 2006

Bill and DJML--
     I tried them and couldn't get the first one ("Minnie the
Moocher") to run, because there were some errors (reasons reported in
Safari under Window/Activity).  However, in both Firefox (1.5.0.3)
and Safari (2.0.3) the rest of the videos ran fine.

     Dan

--
**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind
**     is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but
**    the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."  --  Dave Barry