[Dixielandjazz] Re: Great Cartoons online

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Sun May 7 13:22:49 PDT 2006

Bill Haesler posted this link and note:

 http://www.cartoonbrew.com/archives/2006_04.html#001872

["Dear friends,
Has anyone opened up this great URL kindly posted by Don Mopsick? Fine stuff indeed, except that my Mac could not access the cartoon clips. I was really looking forward to one of my favourites - 'Dixieland Droopy'.
The rest of the site is fabulous too, with hours of interesting reading for those who love animation.
Kind regards,
Bill."]

Not to mention the cartoon featuring Jack Teagarden:

PIED PIPER OF BASIN STREET (1945, Lantz)
Director: James "Shamus" Culhane
Music: Jack Teagarden

And more cartoons with superb music, including Cab Calloway and Benny Goodman.

What a find! 'On ya Don!

Grah

E-mail: grahmartin at bigpond.com
Website: http://tromjazz.netfirms.com/