[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Freakin' at the Freakers Ball"

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 09:31:11 PDT 2006

G'day Bill (and all),

You ask (regarding "Freakin' at the Freakers Ball):

"How about letting us for-in-ars and out-sydars in on what yous are all
talkin' about?   8>)  FULL details please."

This is a CD (previously released on an LP) of Shel Silverstein (now
deceased), poet, musician, comedian, performer and all around amusing
person.  His humor is sort of "off-the-wall" irreverent and sometimes vulgar
(but always in the best of taste). I also believe that his humor was
inspired.

The CD is released by Sony Music Entertainment Inc. (1999) and the number on
the recording is A 33860 CCM-082-2.  There is also an address listed on the
CD: Collectors Choice Music, P.O. Box 838, Itasca, IL, 60143-0838. There's
also a phone number: 800-923-1122 and a web site: www.ccmusic.com.

Hope this helps.

Bill "Freaker" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com