[Dixielandjazz] Re:Analog to Digital (Vinyl to CD)

Max Hughes maxuuu at connexus.net.au
Wed Mar 29 20:06:31 PST 2006

Don wrote:

> My stereo gear and the computer are in different rooms so it's not
> convenient to connect the stereo system output to the computer.

I have the same problem, but I bought a ten metre stereo cable that
easily reaches the computer, with no obvious loss of signal quality.

I believe you can also buy a wireless setup that plugs into your stereo
headphone jack and receives the signal up to 50 metres away, but I
haven't tried that.

Max Hughes,
Melbourne