[Dixielandjazz] Re: Recording CDs

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Wed Mar 29 07:11:47 PST 2006

Imation makes various colours. Kodak a.o. make
golden ones. Parrot makes black ones. Arita makes
golden ones, but as I said most are silver nowadays,
and things improved. There are even discs with a special
coating. Just google for details and availability.

Cheers,

Cees van den Heuvel
http://www.revivaljassband.nl