[Dixielandjazz] Our time will come

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 19:26:49 PST 2006

"Will it go round in circles?"   Billy Preston,

Yes again and again and again,  young folks like to DISCOVER their
music especially after having grown up having radio shove it down their
throats and withhold all this unique music from them until the got to
college and discovered it on their own.

Fortunately Europe discovered it 60 years ago and kept it alive, and
now ASIA IS DISCOVERING IT AND WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT IN THE ARM
EVEN IF THE USA IGNORED THE FLU SHOT ADMINISTERED TO IT BY KEN BURNS.

Perhaps 100 years from today Americans will discover this ancient form
of music being taught in our colleges by Chinese Jazz Professors from
China.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins