[Dixielandjazz] Re:Analog to Digital (Vinyl to CD) for Mac

Michael Thomason aussiemike at mac.com
Tue Mar 28 06:10:38 PST 2006

John,
Yes there is a wonderful program available for the Mac.
It's Roxio's Toast and the latest version for OS X comes with
CD Burner.
I have used the program in the past when I had an OS 9 G3 machine
and when I upgraded to OS X iBook  I also upgraded Toast.
It costs around $90 if I remember correctly, but it's worth every penny!

I thoroughly recommend it.

Easy to use and very good quality results.
Just remember to buy CD-R discs!

Cheers,
Mike Thomason
Jazzaroo