[Dixielandjazz] Portland Dixieland friendly Venues

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 19:00:36 PST 2006

Hi Chris:

Unfortunately I think I delete the email i just received about it today
form the Portland Jazz Festival,  it was from their website which I
could not Forward to DJML.   But it was specifically talking about
those three clubs and the Transplanted New Orleans Musicians that are
performing there and there is going to be a Television broadcast in
APRIL I THINK IT SAID.

If you don't find specific Dixieland go see the club owners and talk
them into it while they are in the New Orleans Mood if nothing more
than to add another couple nights a month for local Dixieland bands and
build up the market.  :))   Worth a shot.

Try

http:// www.PortlandJazzFestival.com

    or google search for them and you should find all the details,

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins