[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet required for "That's My Home"

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 21:24:10 PST 2006

Hey Graham,  G'Day mate,

ave ye lost ye bloody mind mate ? that's why the great spirit invented
Improvisation and reincarnated it here  in the states with Burger King,
   Just Have it Your Way Mate .  Everyone else does :))   Probably
nobody alive these days who ever heard the original to know the
difference anyway :))   And if they did chances are they are not down
under to hear you play it a bit different  Whatever you play mate it' s
close enough for Jazz :))

Now if you do get it and find out you have been playing it totally
wrong for years you are just going to hate yourself, so I say if nobody
has complained about how you have been playing it just don't worry
about it they like it unless of courser they are throwing bottles and
rotten vegetables at you at each show.

Running for cover now :))

Cheers

Tom Wiggins