[Dixielandjazz] Lead sheet required for "That's My Home"

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Sun Mar 19 16:37:01 PST 2006

G'day guys,

I have got a huge collection of music, fake books, chord books etc. and I have searched the internet unsuccessfully for a MIDI file, but I don't seem to be able to locate a lead sheet for "That's My Home".

I have some nice chords, I know how Louis Armstrong and Humph and Acker play it, I can play what I think is the melody line, but I really would like to see a reasonably authentic lead sheet just to check the original melody.

Thanks in anticipation.

Best,

Grah

Graham Martin