[Dixielandjazz] OKOM on ITV and Sky

Ivor Jones ivor at goodtimejazzband.com
Tue Mar 14 09:45:08 PST 2006

OK I know, or should I say presume, ( I don't wish to be controversial ), that our buddies across the sea in the States do not get the same advertisements on telly as we do in Europe, but there is a welcome phenomenon creeping in here. Over the last few months the advertisers have been using OKOM in their advertising. Today it was JaDa and there must have been at least 6 more products advertised which include similar 20s and 30's titles. Is this the start of a new renaissance. Has anybody else noticed this.

Ivor in Portugal

And I don't mean the Portuguese adverts.