[Dixielandjazz] OKOM on ITV and Sky

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Wed Mar 15 08:09:13 PST 2006

Ivor Jones said:

> Over the last few
> months the advertisers have been using OKOM in their advertising.
> Today it was JaDa and there must have been at least 6 more products
> advertised which include similar 20s and 30's titles. Is this the
> start of a new renaissance. Has anybody else noticed this.

Is this spooky or what? I was talking about this very thing, including
this advert, at lunchtime today with work mates.

I'm sure OKOM tunes are getting used more often these days.

Mind you, none of us could remember what the "Jada" advert
was for. ;-)

Andy Ling