[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Why not OKOM ???

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 08:56:13 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Ambassadors of American Culture
info at ambassadorsofamericanculture.com

Subject: Why not OKOM

One joint at a time just like the old days guys, somebody  go get it
before a Rock Band does :))
It does say Jazz Trio however so give them any kind of Jazz they want.
Jazz is Jazz if you say so. Do it your way.

Ya see I would have already booked it but I can't do trio gigs with
Bass Drum and Two Snare drummers, try as I may I can't seem to get the
melody right on the Bass Drum.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

      Looking For A Jazz Trio

   Email Reply to:             rCADOUX at PACBELL.NET

  Date: 2006-03-13, 7:30PM PST

 Need a Jazz Trio to play @ a new Wine Bar
  in and around Vallejo, Napa, California
  can't pay much to start