[Dixielandjazz] Musical content: Can't We Be Friends

Ed Danielson mcvouty78 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:01:34 PST 2006

I mean, if someone wants to leave the list, I guess it's futile to try to
stop him.  But I've enjoyed enough of both Steve's and Tom's posts to make
me regret their decisions to drop off the DJML.  I get the digest form of
the list, so my mailbox doesn't fill up with individual posts from anyone.
And, if a particular post -- from anyone -- is of limited interest to me, I
skip it.  It's pretty easy to do.

The community of lovers of this kind of music is pretty small already; I see
no sense in fighting among ourselves.

Ed Danielson