[Dixielandjazz] Chris Tyle/ Dan Comins Titanic Jazz Band

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Fri Mar 10 10:07:25 PST 2006

The DJML is asking questions about something Chris did I think.  can
you forward this to him.  I don't have an e-mail for him & I guess
he's not on the DJML anymore.

> Dear Ed,
> You have defeated me with your request!
> None of the tune titles match the Good Time Jazz CDs from the 90s.
> Nor are they on a recent GHB BCCD 347 or any of the Stomp Off CDs,
> that I
> can find.
> It could be pirated cassette from Hong Kong.
> Just kidding   8>)
> It looks as though one of Chris Tyle¹s DJMLer friends will have to
> ask him.
> Sorry to disappoint.
> Phil O¹Rourke MAY know, but we have most of the same sources.
> Now if it had been something to do with the 1920s and
> 30s.................
> Kind regards,
> Bill.

------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers,
The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
San Fernando Valley Banjo Bnd/
Jazz'n Banjos  and  a Reflexologist