[Dixielandjazz] Stockton

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 23:15:55 PST 2006

FERRY"S OR FAIRIES"   A BOAT IS A BOAT SO LONG AS IT DON'T SINK.
Some have lots of Seamen, as operators, and the others have a lot of
operators with semen.

ohhhh that sounds sooooo tacky  !!!

Yeth they are INDEED SWEET WILLIAM, and they are actually a lot of fun
and very very energetic and appreciative dancing fools audiences that
pay a whole lot more money that the average OKOM gig.  And they buy a
ton of CDs too.

However I would still rather Fight than Switch, and I ain't turning
down no High paid gig on Broke back Mountain either.

Cheers,

Tom "Show Me the Money" Wiggins   "And I'll Show you a Real Good Time"

Dat's what it's all about folks, and just different strokes for
different Folks"  And Money Makes the World Go ROUND AND ROUND"