[Dixielandjazz] Stockton

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:53:16 PST 2006

Hi all,

Bob Ringwald wrote (regarding the Klamath Ferry Boat permanently moored in
Stockton):

>Bill didn't mention that a few months ago, The Boondockers also played for
>a party in Stockton on the same fairy boat.

I think Bob meant "ferry" insteand of "fairy" (check the spelling, Bob
f-e-r-r-y). Other than that he is quite correct. I've play twice on the
Klamath Ferry - once with the Boondockers and once with the Cell Block 7.

It has been my observation that "fairy" boats are a total 'nother thing
entirely.

Cheers,

Bill "Thimbles" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com