[Dixielandjazz] Stockton

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 22:32:08 PST 2006

WELL I CAN ONE UP THAT!!!

LAST WEEK SAINT Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band PLAYED TO 5000 FAIRIES
on a Dry Dock IN San Francisco, so Na Na Na Na Na Nah!   Went thru a
ship load of Mardi Gras Beads too.   But made a lot of Sinful Money,
:))  And I am sure we made a few of them go Straight too :))
Rotflol    Sorry folks but as the great Blues song goes " Going to
Chicago Sorry But I can't take you"  :))

Ahh living in the city of Sodom and Gomora and Sin and Debauchery ,,
Ain't that what Jazz is all about????

Tom "Ain't She Sweet" Wiggins