[Dixielandjazz] Stockton

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Tue Mar 7 04:56:08 PST 2006

Friends,

If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Ringwald uses a voice recognition software to write
his e-mail, as he is blind.  When he says "Ferry" the software could easily
write "Fairy" as they both sound the same and "Fairy" is probably the more
common word.

I'm sure Mr. Ringwald knows the difference as he is one heck of a hip guy.

Russ Guarino