[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Mon Mar 6 07:22:45 PST 2006

Usually, Peter has two red socks.  Maybe it was near Christmas 8-).

I too used to love Eli's use of Zils on Egyptian Fantasy and I saw him
do it many times.  Another fun thing was done when the NBEJB were going
to play El Albanico (The Fan).  Eli would slip off the stage and
position himself somewhere else, like a balcony if possible, and play
the opening part from there.  It created a great effect and involved the
audience aurally and visually.

Ron L