[Dixielandjazz] King Oliver Centennial Band

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 1 14:20:51 PST 2006

>>>For everyone else out there, P.H.C. distribution company does not send stuff to
Australia. Any ideas of how to get Prairie Home Companion CD's to Australia.<<<

Do you mean for formal retail distribution, or that PHC won't actually take your money and ship to Australia?  I would find the latter almost unthinkable -- money talks!  <wink>

I would imagine that a good source for such material would be Amazon, and eBay...,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org