[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Advocate

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 13:51:55 PDT 2006

Larry in St. Louis said:

<<I think you are right Pat.  I played a gig last weekend for a  Family
reunion
/ company picnic and there was a real mix of people there  from little kids
to people in their 80's.  It was the young kids,  mostly girls, in the 12-13
year old group that came by and told us how much  they liked our music.  Is
that an indication?  Well it was a   small group and isn't a random sampling
but we get this reaction from that  age group more than older listeners
coming up.  They seemed to be  enthusiastic.>>

That's the message Steve Barbone has been trying to get across to us for a
few years now.

The best receptions our bands have received have been at a high school and  a
college.

Bill
414-777-0100
cell 414-305-6955