[Dixielandjazz] Trombone Veteran Bob Havens Joins the Jim Cullm Jazz Band

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Fri Jun 16 06:38:54 PDT 2006

Hal Vickery  writes:

<<I assume that means Havens won't be coming to Elkhart next week.  I
noticed his name was missing from the schedule when I checked it a few
days ago.>>

Hal, I don't know the particulars of this gig, however my understanding
is that since Bob and Kenny are now sharing the JCJB trombone chair, Bob
is able to honor whatever commitments he had prior to joining us. So he
will be in and out of San Antonio for a few months at least until his
calendar clears.

mopo

Don Mopsick, Riverwalk Webmaster