[Dixielandjazz] myspce With My Music

Doug Burnley jazzhags at rogers.com
Tue Jun 13 19:25:43 PDT 2006

Hi Marty & Listmates

    Great Tbone Marty, sorry I didn't get to meet you when I lived in Florida.

    I added our bands profile & music clip to "Myspace" after seeing your post - it's a great way of getting free publicity for the band and providing an additional web portal to your main site.

  You can check out our band here: http://myspace.com/thejazzrascals

  Doug Burnley
  Cornet - The Jazz Rascals
  http://thejazzrascals.com

Martin Nichols <marnichols at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello Friends,

I finally succeeded in uploading some pieces of
my recorded trombone playing to:

http://myspace.com/freemarty

You click on "Profile" to see the player, and then you can select from a list of four tunes. I expect to improve the
quality of the selections as I learn to use the site better.

Marty Nichols