[Dixielandjazz] My Space

Jara Queeto jara at queeto.com
Mon Jun 12 10:11:38 PDT 2006

My band Blue Bone Express has a MySpace page.

Check it out: http://www.myspace.com/blueboneexpress

It's great because it's like a whole extra mailing list aside from
our regular email list. When we have an upcoming gig, I create it as
a MySpace "event" and send event invitations to all our "friends" who
are local. People who have personal MySpace pages can add our songs
to their page, and a few have. As a booking tool, it can be useful
because there are a lot of clubs now who also have MySpace pages, so
we can sort-of cross-promote the show.

If you check it out, be sure to click to our blog for pics from the
San Francisco Carnaval Parade a few weeks ago.

I've heard that MySpace is now the largest music site on the internet.

Jara

Jara Queeto
BBX Bandleader

(510) 390-3884