[Dixielandjazz] Re: Now here is a gig for a Hot Clarinet player

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 23:25:25 PDT 2006

Why Bill  ?  :

They are just adapting it to their audiences,  Red Neck Symphonies with
an audience of pretty Sallie Maes in short short shorts and Hooters
halter tops,    and Rock Orchestras,  and if a few of those young
Hotties show up at Traditional Jazz fests in the next ten years us old
codgers will have even more appreciation for the Music.   Especially if
they all start jumping up and down for JOY AT EACH SOLO. :))

Heck they might even charge the batteries in our electric wheel chairs,
:))

Are ye trellin' me that if the Dixie Chicks did their style of
Dixieland Naked  or near naked you would not like it :))  Naw both your
eyes would be wide open and while you might not buy the Cd you would
vote for em in whatever contest they entered. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins