[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Now here is a gig for a Hot Clarinet player

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 22:11:11 PDT 2006

Pretty close Dave:

They sound a bit like Artie Shaw and Pete Fountain on Acid and
definitely intend on taking Sin and Debauchery to a new level. :))

Just trying to put their own stamp on the traditional sounds,
personally I have a lot of old early OKOM recordings that simply do not
sound any different to my ears yet they are revered and worshipped by
many OKOM fanatics.

These kids are just trying to make it relevant to today's world and
perceived anticipated sound from their peers.

Cheers,

Tom