[Dixielandjazz] Re: Now here is a gig for a Hot Clarinet player

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 12 23:06:36 PDT 2006

[Snipped] > Holy Cow Bill............I would have thought you of
all me mates would have simply hated these guys. Sorry I second
guessed your one eyedness.............. let us all take a deep breath and
give acts like these kids and the Dixie Chicks and Bruce Springsteen and
Harry Connick Jr. all the space they need to find themselves within the

Now hold on thar me ole Tommy-baby!
I'm still one-eyed enough to not accept what the Dixie Chicks, Bruce
Springsteen and Harry Connick Jr are currently doing to MKOM.
That would be taking my tolerance TOO far.
8>)
Regards,
Bill (ducking for cover).